With the best materials, the best equipment, the best craftsmanship, and engaged employees, the company instills something essential into each BAVARIA: the joy of yachting. As one of the most modern sail yacht and motorboat manufacturers worldwide, BAVARIA yacht bets on the perfect interplay between many components. At the center: the extensive know-how in the fields of boat building, engineering, and design. Nowadays, it is possible to realize this knowledge with the highest degree of precision and quality. And when in comes to the configuration, the team relies completely on Merlin CPQ.
Customer sinceJune 14, 2019
- Common knowledge pool for targeted multi-channel sales via international distributors
- Professional and reliable quote generation in line with branding
- Quick introduction and implementation of the CPQ project within a few months
- Interface expansion in the future
- Technically feasible quote configurations in different languages
Benefits and advantages
- Autonomous data management and little training effort
- High-quality illustration of the configured dream yacht using overlaying glossy prints
- Elicit an emotional customer response despite less trade fair interactions
- Execute swift changes, for example, to price lists by using the intuitive modeling functions and checking the set of rules immediately
- Consistent cooperation between sales and distributors
Perfect interplay between many components
Each yacht built in the Bavaria Yachts shipyard consists of a variety of components and different materials. Especially our more than 100 worldwide distributors needed a tool to build each yacht according to the customer requirements and extend their professional quote management in line with the renowned brand image of Bavaria Yachts.
With that in mind, our goal was to introduce a CPQ solution to further optimize the consistent cooperation between sales and distributors and model a targeted multi-channel sales process with our international partners.
Making the "Yacht" experience visible
From the wood color to the floor tiles to the upholstery: there are a variety of customization options for the interior. Merlin CPQ also supports you on the visual level so that the customer can gain an overview of the selected variants.
"Using the CAS Merlin configuration solution, we visualize the desired yacht by overlaying high-gloss images. With those images, we can illustrate the final look of the finished product for our customer already during planning," Marcus Schlichting explains the visual consultation process.
Read the entire user report and learn more about how Bavaria Yachtbau GmbH utilizes CPQ to create emotional experiences before even setting sail. Find out how Bavaria customers can configure THE dream yacht by choosing from a variety of options.
The following might also be of interest to you
Learn more details
Configuring the CPQ solution
Increase your sales successes
Contact us – we would love to hear from you!