With the best materials, the best equipment, the best craftsmanship and dedicated employees, something is created that defines every BAVARIA: the joy of yachting. As one of the most modern manufacturers of sailing yachts and motor boats worldwide, BAVARIA Yachts relies on the perfect interaction of many components. At the centre: the comprehensive know-how of boat building, engineering and design. Today it is possible to implement all this knowledge with the highest degree of precision and quality. When it comes to configuration, the team relies entirely on CAS Merlin CPQ.
Customer since14 June 2019
- Uniform know-how base for targeted multi-channel sales via international dealers
- Professional and reliable offer generation which properly represent the brand
- Rapid introduction and implementation of the CPQ project in just a few months
- Extensions with interfaces in the future
- Technically buildable offer configurations in different languages
Benefits and advantages
- Independent data maintenance and low training costs
- High-quality presentation of the configured dream yacht through superimposed glossy images
- Customers are addressed emotionally despite fewer trade fairs
- Rapid changes, e.g. of price lists, through intuitive modelling and direct testing of the rules and regulations
- Consistent interaction between sales and dealers
Perfect interaction amongst many components
Every yacht from the Bavaria Yachts shipyard consists of a large number of individual parts and different materials. In order to produce each yacht according to the personal wishes of the customer, the more than 100 dealers operating worldwide needed a tool with which they could further develop a professional quotation system in the spirit of the renowned Bavaria Yachts brand.
Keeping this in mind, the goal is to further optimize the consistent interaction between sales and dealers with the introduction of a CPQ solution as well as map the targeted multi-channel sales with the international partners.
Bringing the "yacht" experience to life
From the wood colour to the floor panels and cushions, the design of the interior offers a wide range of possibilities. In order for the customer to get a comprehensive picture of the selected variants, CAS Merlin CPQ also supports on the visual level.
"With the help of CAS Merlin CPQ, we enable the visualization of the individual dream yacht through superimposing glossy images. Via illustrations, we can already give our customers during the planning process a good impression of how their yacht will look like later." Marcus Schlichting explains the vivid consultation process.
Read the entire user report and find out how Bavaria Yachtbau GmbH uses CPQ to create emotional experiences even before sailing. Find out how Bavaria customers can put together the yacht of their dreams from a wide range of variations.
This might also interest you
Increase your sales successess
Contact us, we would love to hear from you.