Whitepaper: Agile CPQ implementation
What is important when implementing a CPQ solution?
The development and implementation of a new software is in many ways a challenge for all involved parties. Time and budget constraints, quality defects, or failing to comply with the customer's requirements during development can all contribute to the failure of a software implementation project.
Agile methods and a customer-oriented approach during the entire duration of the project can remedy those contributing factors. In our whitepaper, we take a look at our agile implementation process and provide you with important tips for the implementation of a CPQ solution.
Read the whitepaper if you want to learn more about:
- Success factors in software projects
- The benefits of an agile fixed price
- The comparison between different project approaches
- Scrum as an agile approach model
- Our 3 most important tips for your CPQ project